The Phantom is coming to GSHS stage | Arts & Culture
The Gibson Southern High School Theatre will close their 39th season with the award winning The Phantom of the Opera, bringing the classic story to the Gibson Southern stage for the first time. The show will run March 14-17, 2013 inside the high school's theatre.
Phantom opened on Broadway in 1988. It won the 1986 Olivier Award and the 1988 Tony Award for Best Musical.
Gibson Southern Theatre offers a select number of VIP Tickets for each of their own productions.
These VIP Tickets offer priority seating and admission to their VIP Room, with complimentary refreshments, during intermission. You can purchase tickets by visiting http://www.gshstheatre.com/ .
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fracking bill becomes law in Illinois; Quinn predicts jobs potential
- Mt. Carmel looking for Independence Day parade entries
- Thunderstorms, flooding possible in southern IL
- Governor Quinn announces $135,000 for bridge replacement project in Edwards County
- State Police: Truck flips multiple times on IL 15