Fundraisers planned for Ft. Branch girl battling inoperable cancer | Community Spirit
Hailee Cunningham, the four-year-old daughter of Rick and Rachel Cunningham of Fort Branch, has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer. Hailee has been at Riley’s Hospital in Indianapolis for the last two weeks and will probably need to remain there until they have more answers and can figure out a treatment plan.
Several fundraisers have been put in place to help Hailee’s family with the medical costs involved with her testing and treatment. If you are interested in helping out this amazing little girl, visit the Prayers for Hailee Cunningham Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/447158568679519/ for more information.
Top Gibson County Stories
Upcoming Events near Gibson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning