Lack of headlight results in pot bust | Crime
A Greenville, KY man is in jail after Indiana State Police say they stopped him in Gibson County for having only one headlight and found marijuana in his car.
The trooper was operating stationary radar on US 41 south of SR 168 about 12:15 a.m. when he says he saw the pickup truck and stopped it near Coal Mine Road.
The trooper says he smelled marijuana, searched the vehicle and found two plastic baggies with about 78 grams of marijuana in the console.
Michael Broyles, 25, was arrested for marijuana possession.
Top Gibson County Stories
Upcoming Events near Gibson County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning