First new cabins at Camp Carson since 1940s to be dedicated | Events
YMCA Camp Carson will dedicate two new cabins this Saturday.
The new cabins are the first that have been built there since the early 1940s when the camp first opened.
The dedication celebration begins at 11 a.m. and will be followed by a light lunch.
Camp Carson is located at 2034 Outer Lake Road in Princeton.
Organizers say four of the cabin donors will be present, some having flown in from across the country. The first camper from 1940 will also be present.