Governor coming to Oakland City | Events
Governor Mitch Daniels will be at the Oakland City – Columbia Twp. Public Library Thursday Oct. 20.
The governor will be speaking about his new book Keeping the Republic and will then open the floor for questions from the audience in a town hall format.
The program begins at 4 p.m.
Seating is on a first come first serve basis, so residents are encouraged to plan accordingly.
Refreshments will be provided by the Friends of the Oakland City Public Library.
For further information, contact the library at 749-3559
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Illinois House approves gun plan opposed by governor
- State treasurer asks Illinois residents for help finding owners of forgotten military medals
- Wabash County unemployment down significantly from '12; mixed results elsewhere
- Lt. Gov. encourages new 6th-12th grade math courses
- Rainbows in southern Illinois