Money saving grocery tips, healthy food growing part of conference schedule | Events
The spring 2012 “Making a Difference Conference” will take place on Monday April 9 at Wood Memorial Jr. High School in Oakland City.
Purdue Extension Educators for Health and Human Sciences and the Evansville District membership of the Indiana Extension Homemakers Association have teamed up to sponsor an evening of food for thought, fun, and sharing.
Sessions include - Gardening for the Health of It: The only thing healthier than eating fresh fruits and vegetables is growing them. Session 2 - Meal and Keynote Pat Evans “Finding Humor in Our Irrational Thoughts” and Session 3 - Savvy Shopping: Learn to spend less money grocery shopping.
Registration for the event is $10 and includes supper. Deadline for paid registration is April 2. Contact the Perry Purdue Extension office (812-547-7084) to register.
Mail check or money to Perry Co Extension Office 125 S. 8th Street, Cannelton, IN 47520. If you have questions, call Jennifer at 254-8668 or email email@example.com .
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fracking bill becomes law in Illinois; Quinn predicts jobs potential
- Mt. Carmel looking for Independence Day parade entries
- Thunderstorms, flooding possible in southern IL
- Governor Quinn announces $135,000 for bridge replacement project in Edwards County
- State Police: Truck flips multiple times on IL 15