Community gifts in your will: Presentation aimed at helping | Events
The Warrick County Community Foundation is partnering with the Newburgh Senior Center to provide a free planning seminar called "Where There's a Will There's A Way".
Todd Glass, Indiana certified trust and estate attorney, will explain the ease and importance of planned giving to build a stronger community.
Open to the public, SWIRCA lunches will be available at 11:30AM with a minimum charge of $3.50. The noon presentation is free, and will be a brief talk with a question and answer period following. Dessert will be provided by the Warrick County Community Foundation.
The Newburgh Center is located at 529 Jefferson Street, Newburgh, IN. For reservations or more information call Susan Sublett 812-897-2030.
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Illinois House approves gun plan opposed by governor
- State treasurer asks Illinois residents for help finding owners of forgotten military medals
- Wabash County unemployment down significantly from '12; mixed results elsewhere
- Lt. Gov. encourages new 6th-12th grade math courses
- Rainbows in southern Illinois