Oliver North coming to Princeton | Events
Oliver North will headline the Gibson County Republican Party’s February dinner.
The former Marine colonel and author will appear at an event at Princeton Community High School February 23.
Following the event, North will speak at the annual GOP Lincoln Dinner at the Camp Carson Lodge.
Assigned to the National Security Council staff in the Reagan administration, Lt. Col. North was the United States government’s counter-terrorism coordinator from 1983-1986.
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fracking bill becomes law in Illinois; Quinn predicts jobs potential
- Mt. Carmel looking for Independence Day parade entries
- Thunderstorms, flooding possible in southern IL
- Governor Quinn announces $135,000 for bridge replacement project in Edwards County
- State Police: Truck flips multiple times on IL 15