Medical Assistant class begins in Ft.Branch | Health
The Vincennes University Clinical Medical Assistant Training Program begins February 25 in Ft. Branch.
The class prepares students to perform patient clinical skills in the medical office setting. In this noncredit course, students learn to perform clinical procedures including administering medications, assisting with minor surgery, performing an electrocardiogram, obtaining laboratory specimens for testing, educating patients, and maintaining clinical equipment in an ambulatory care setting.
The class meets for 15 weeks, Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, 6 to 9:30 PM at Vincennes University’s Gibson County Center for Advanced Manufacturing and Logistics. For complete details call 812.481.5909.
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Rain halted district baseball game to resume today
- KY magazine partners with celebrated O'boro artist to create issue cover
- Public Meeting on KY 144 reconstruction in Daviess County scheduled for Thursday
- Owensboro artist's work on cover of Kentucky Monthly
- Seven Hills neighborhood hosting annual Yard Sale Fiesta next month