Town of Francisco boil advisory lifted | Home & Garden
The boil advisory that was placed in effect for the Town of Francisco earlier this week has been lifted.
Bill Arvin, Water Superintendent, said at the time it was due to a water main break in Petersburg. Francisco gets their water from the Pike-Gibson Water Company.
About 500-600 customers were affected.
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning