Gibson County woman ready to plead guilty to murder conspiracy | News
GIBSON CO., IN (WFIE)- A Gibson County woman charged with conspiracy to commit murder plans to plead guilty.
That's according to our media partner, the Princeton Daily Clarion.
43-year-old Pamela Gardner offered her intent in court Wednesday.
Her husband, Jason, is already serving a 30-year jail term for trying to hire an undercover cop to kill his ex-wife, Teresa.
Terms of Pamela's proposed plea deal have not been released.
Her sentencing hearing is set for January 15th.
Copyright 2012 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Illinois House approves gun plan opposed by governor
- State treasurer asks Illinois residents for help finding owners of forgotten military medals
- Wabash County unemployment down significantly from '12; mixed results elsewhere
- Lt. Gov. encourages new 6th-12th grade math courses
- Rainbows in southern Illinois