FDA sends warning letter to Chamberlain Farms about preventing more outbreaks | News
GIBSON CO., IN (WFIE)- There's new information Wednesday night about the Gibson County melon farm at the heart of a salmonella contamination investigation.
- FDA releases inspection report of Chamberlain Farms
- It's official: Salmonella at Chamberlain Farms matches outbreak strain
- FDA warns not to eat cantaloupes from Owensville farm
- Cantaloupe controversy hurting even those not discussed as salmonella sources
- Chamberlain Farms withdraws watermelons from distribution