Former Tri-State business manager arrested, facing theft, forgery charges | News
GIBSON CO., IN (WFIE)- A former Tri-State business manager was arrested Thursday afternoon in Gibson County.
Indiana State Police say an investigation revealed that 51-year-old Rebecca Rueger allegedly embezzled thousands of dollars from Transcendent Health Care in Owensville.
The investigation began after administrators of the business noticed funds missing from their accounts. The investigation determined that Rueger embezzled $60,000 for her personal use, beginning in October of 2008, until March of 2012.
Rueger is facing charges for forgery and theft. She was arrested and taken to the Gibson County Jail. Rueger was later released after posting bond.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Illinois House approves gun plan opposed by governor
- State treasurer asks Illinois residents for help finding owners of forgotten military medals
- Wabash County unemployment down significantly from '12; mixed results elsewhere
- Lt. Gov. encourages new 6th-12th grade math courses
- Rainbows in southern Illinois