Princeton man charged with child molesting | News
PRINCETON, IN (WFIE)- A Princeton man is charged with child molestation.
Authorities say 65-year-old John Morrison is accused of fondling a 12-year-old girl.
Police say the incident happened on Wednesday.
Investigators say the girl told school personnel who contacted Child Protective Services. CPS then called Princeton Police.
Authorities say Morrison was called in for questioning and arrested without incident.
Officials with the Princeton Police Dept. say Morrison is being held in jail on a $60,000 surety bond or $6,000 cash bond.
Detectives with Princeton Police are handling the investigation.
Morrison is scheduled to appear in circuit court Friday morning.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fracking bill becomes law in Illinois; Quinn predicts jobs potential
- Mt. Carmel looking for Independence Day parade entries
- Thunderstorms, flooding possible in southern IL
- Governor Quinn announces $135,000 for bridge replacement project in Edwards County
- State Police: Truck flips multiple times on IL 15