Several people arrested on alcohol related crimes | News
INDIANA (WFIE)- Indiana State Police conducted a saturation patrol Friday night and early Saturday morning, targeting dangerous and impaired drivers in Knox, Warrick and Gibson Counties.
Between 8:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m., troopers say they issued 48 traffic tickets, 130 warnings and arrested four impaired drivers.
Troopers say they also arrested Timothy Short, 51, of London, KY, for Public Intoxication, a Class B Misdemeanor. He was arrested on Broadway Street in Princeton. He is currently being held on bond in the Gibson County Jail.
Driving While Intoxicated Arrests
• Derrick Fiscus, 25, Vincennes, IN (Blood Alcohol Content .08%) Currently being held on Bond
• Gareth Martin, 22, Vincennes, IN (Blood Alcohol Content .14%) Bonded Out
• Sarah Jones, 27, Vincennes, IN (Blood Alcohol Content .15%) Bonded Out
• Johnny Wise Jr, 57, Newburgh, IN (Refused) Currently being held on Bond
Indiana State Police say they are committed to traffic safety and will continue to conduct saturation patrols and sobriety checkpoints to apprehend impaired drivers and to deter others from drinking and driving.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning