Body found in Gibson Co. yard | News
GIBSON CO., IN (WFIE)- Officials in Gibson County say the death of a woman found in a yard does not appear to be suspicious.
The coroner says the body of 45-year-old Patricia Kiernan was found near a mobile home on Polk Street in Ft. Branch.
An autopsy is scheduled Friday. Officials are not sure how long she had been in the yard before her body was discovered.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning