Officials say man admits to propositioning truck drivers for sex | News
GIBSON COUNTY, IN (WFIE)- A man in Gibson County was arrested after deputies say he was flashing truck drivers.
Deputies arrested 55-year-old, Lawrence Stafford after they say he admitted to propositioning multiple truck drivers for sex.
A witness told authorities Stafford stopped in front of his semi and opened his pants.
Deputies say they also found hydrocodone in Stafford's vehicle.
He was charged with possession and is now being held at the Gibson County Jail.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fracking bill becomes law in Illinois; Quinn predicts jobs potential
- Mt. Carmel looking for Independence Day parade entries
- Thunderstorms, flooding possible in southern IL
- Governor Quinn announces $135,000 for bridge replacement project in Edwards County
- State Police: Truck flips multiple times on IL 15