VU to offer Certified Nursing Assistant classes in Fort Branch | Schools
Vincennes University will begin offering Certified Nursing Assistant classes March 4 at the Gibson County Center for Advanced Manufacturing & Logistics in Fort Branch.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) are a vital link between the patient and other members of the health care team. CNAs can be found in Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Adult day health centers, assisted living facilities, and in-home care.
The daily tasks of a CNA can include: assisting patients with eating, bathing, dressing, and other daily care needs. Recording basic health information, such as: temperature, blood pressure, and respirations.
Cost of the class is $950 and includes tuition (4 credit hours), textbook, ID badge for clinicals, and state testing fee for CNA exam.
The first class meets March 4-27, Monday-Thursday at Vincennes University’s Gibson County Center for Advanced Manufacturing and Logistics. For complete details call 812.888.5284.
Top Gibson County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fracking bill becomes law in Illinois; Quinn predicts jobs potential
- Mt. Carmel looking for Independence Day parade entries
- Thunderstorms, flooding possible in southern IL
- Governor Quinn announces $135,000 for bridge replacement project in Edwards County
- State Police: Truck flips multiple times on IL 15